New UP CM to use Facebook

Uttar Pradesh chief minister-designate Akhilesh Yadav will now use the social networking sites to invite suggestions from the people, particularly the youth, to ensure better governance in the state.

According to a core member of Team Akhilesh, the chief minister-designate plans to use Facebook and Twitter to invite suggestions from the people for better governance.

“Through Facebook, we hope to get a proper feedback from the people who can draw our attention to areas that have remained ignored and neglected till now. This forum will allow direct interaction with Akhilesh Yadav who has promised to go through each post on these sites on a regular basis. Very soon, after the swearing-in ceremony, we will streamline the system and allow people to have access to their chief minister,” said a member of the team that manages Mr Akhilesh Yadav’s account on these sites.

A look at Mr Akhilesh Yadav’s page on Facebook shows that suggestions and requests have already started pouring in.

Some of his followers have suggested a system that will allow the common man to have direct access to the chief minister and can get their word in with him.

One person has suggested a separate police wing for women and senior citizens, while another has sought more hospitals for cancer treatments. Mr Akhilesh Yadav has two accounts on Twitter and two on Facebook.

Comments

Fwd: Irregularities of

Fwd: Irregularities of Ghaziabad Vikas Pradhikaran***2nd Reminder Mail***
Kanchan Bhattacharya Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM
To: cmup@nic.in
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Chief Minister,

This is the third time, I am once again urge you look into the matter.
I am a resident of shalimar Garde, Sahibabad(Ghaziabad) and situation
over here is next to impossible. The electricity board, Water
department, Roads , everyone over here are just corrupt and doing
nothing towards the developement of this colony.

Could you please look into the matter at the earliest.

Regards,
Kanchan Bhattacharya

From: Kanchan Bhattacharya
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:43:16 +0100
Subject: Irregularities of Ghaziabad Vikas Pradhikaran
To: cmup@nic.in
Cc: upinformation@nic.in

Respected Akhilesh Ji,

This is in reference to the above subject, I would like to state you
that my name is Kanchan Bhattacharya and a resident of one of your
well known city in Delhi(NCR) at Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad.

We the residents of Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad , Dist: Ghaziabad, are
living in this locality for almost a decade. Although this place is
very near to National Capital Territory, but being in another state,
no development work were taken place for years and we the resident of
this locality suffering a lot due to lack of basic amenities like
Road, Electricity, Drinking water, Parks , Street lights, Good schools
etc……….If I categorically talk about electricity, then I must say that
we hardly receive even 10 hours of electricity in a complete day. The
local MLA, the highend officials, none of them even bothered to answer
our telephone calls or any personal visits to their office premises.

Akhilesh Ji, I request you to look into the matter because this is not
the way to treat the residents. If in case the Goverment is asking us
to pay the txes on time, then on the other hand the goverment should
also look upon the development.

Besides all this Shalimar Garden is not a safe enough to travel after
evening, so we used to live here like in a hell.

I would also like to state you that things have changed during last
couple of years, currently almost all the roads were also constructed
at various places at Shalimar Garden but unfortunately all the roads
were eroded and extremely deteriorated within a very short span of
time just because of few greedy and Corrupt Officials from your
office and private contractors. We also met with Chief Engineer Civil
(Mr Anil Garg) Nagar Nigam several times regarding this concerned
matter, but nothing fruitful has materialize so far.

Through this letter we urge you to look into this matter as early as
possible. I have also written to the Prime Minsters office in regards
to the same matter.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Kanchan Bhattacharya
Plot Number 80/B-4
Sai Shardha Apartment
Shalimar Garden, Extension-1
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
Uttar Pradesh - 201005
Telephone-9958633696

--
Regards,
Kanchan

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Your message has been sent.
Kanchan Bhattacharya Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:37 AM
To: yadavakhilesh@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Sir,

Regards,
Kanchan